The phone or online appointment to any of the nutrition services offered on the site www.artenediana.com implies the acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Diana Artene is not a medical doctor but a Nutritionist-Dietitian, master in Nutrition Sciences, PhD in Oncology Nutrition. So you will benefit from a Nutrition consultation, not a medical consultation. Physician and nutritionist-dietitian are different professions, and PhD in oncology nutrition is the highest level of training of a nutritionist-dietitian. For a second opinion about your medical treatment, please consult a physician.
2. We reserve the right to select the patients we agree to work with.
3. We do not work with patients that use complementary medicine therapies or products. We do not recommend medications, and in the rare occasions we do recommend dietary supplements we do this solely temporary and based on dietary deficiencies objectively proven on the results of your last blood tests.
4. If you are more than 15′ late – the consultation will not take place and you must reschedule and pay the consultation in full in order to preserve access to our services. Appointments not canceled by the nutritionist at least 24 hours before the appointment or where the nutritionist was more than 15′ late will be rescheduled and offered free of charge.
5. In the case of Clinical Nutrition, Clinical & Weight Loss Nutrition and Oncology Nutrition consultations, the medical file – containing the results of your recent blood tests and imagistic investigation (+ histopathology and immunohistochemistry in the case on oncology patients) – is necessary at the consultation to personalise the nutritional recommendations according to your diagnosis, treatment and prognosis. We do not keep any of your medical data, all is deleted from our system directly after the consultation. Thus in the case of repeated consultations we ask you to bring your medical file at each consultation.
6. The price of consultations for Oncology Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition, Clinical & Weight Loss Nutrition, Prenatal Nutrition, Pediatric Nutrition and Sports Nutrition includes 2 months of online monitoring with the mandatory condition that you are disciplined enough to fully respect the recommendations. The price of consultations within the Weight Loss Program “No DIET” includes 1 month of online monitoring with the same mandatory condition to be disciplined enough to fully respect the recommendations. The continuation of the online monitoring of the food log after the end of this time interval can be done only with the subsequent payment of a monthly fee of 60 euro. Please mind that the online monitoring is strictly optional and you lose this support if you do not appropriately follow the nutritional recommendations.
7. The Weight Loss Program “No DIET” consists of 6 Weight Loss Nutrition consultations, each with a specific exercise meant to regulate an aspect of the eating behavior. Keep in mind that each consultation will assess your body composition and your ability to control your own eating behavior and that you will move further to the next level only if both have improved – benefits that you can only get if you applied each monthly exercise with full discipline. If one or both have not improved, you will have to repeat the exercise for another month and pay extra for that consultation in addition to the price of the program. You can repeat an exercise a maximum of 2 times, and if you fail to regroup enough to follow the recommendations, you lose the access to the Program and the money you payed for it. We therefore recommend that you purchase it only if you consider yourself sufficiently determined and disciplined to properly apply the recommendations.
8. Our services can be paid either by cash or by card at office, or by card (via MobilPay) or by bank transfer online. The price covers the consultation and the personalised eating plan made specifically for you after the consultation. We recommend that you do not buy the consultation until you are fully determined to apply the nutritional recommendations with self-discipline. The nutritionist is responsible for creating a proper eating plan, but cannot eat instead of you. Our services are non-refundable.
9. By accessing our services you implicitly accept the use of Romanian Law regardless of your country of origin.