Appointments to any of the nutrition services offered on the site www.artenediana.com implies the full and irrevocable acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Diana Artene is not a medical doctor but a Nutritionist-Dietitian, master in Nutrition Sciences, PhD in Oncology Nutrition. So you will benefit from a Nutrition consultation, not a medical one. For a medical consultation please consult a physician. Physician and nutritionist-dietitian are different professions, and PhD in oncology nutrition is the highest level of training of a nutritionist-dietitian.
2. We reserve the right to choose the patients we work with. We do not work with people who use therapies or complementary medicine products, who avoid consuming whole categories of foods or who follow starvation diets, ketogenic diets or intermittent fasting.
3. If you are more than 15′ late – the consultation will not take place and you must reschedule and pay the consultation in full if you wish to continue to have access to our services. Appointments not canceled by the nutritionist at least 24 hours before the appointment or where the nutritionist was more than 15′ late will be rescheduled and offered free of charge.
4. In the case of Clinical Nutrition, Clinical & Weight Loss Nutrition and Oncology Nutrition consultations, the medical file – containing the results of your recent blood tests and imagistic investigation (+ histopathology and immunohistochemistry in the case on oncology patients) – is necessary at the consultation to personalise the nutritional recommendations according to your diagnosis, treatment and prognosis. We do not keep any of your medical data, all is deleted from our system directly after the consultation. Thus in the case of repeated consultations we ask you to bring your medical file at each consultation.
5. The price covers the consultation itself and the nutrition plan appropriate to your medical and metabolic situation at the time of the consultation. You will receive this plan created especially for you the day after the consultation.
6. Our services can be paid either by cash or by card at the office, or by card (via MobilPay) or by bank transfer online.
7. Our services are non-refundable.
8. Starting with 1 December 2021, the access to email monitoring of the food journal can be done only with monthly payment. The monitoring service refers strictly to checking how you apply the recommendations received after the consultation.
9. This online monitoring refers strictly to the food log and it does not imply in any way the modification of the plan you received after the consultation. If your medical situation changed you should book another consultation for a nutritional plan appropriate to your new situation.
10. The Weight Loss Program “No DIET” consists of 6 Weight Loss Nutrition consultations, each with a specific exercise meant to regulate an aspect of the eating behavior. Please keep in mind that each consultation will assess your body composition and your ability to control your own eating behavior and that you will move further to the next level only if both have improved – benefits that you can only get if you applied each monthly exercise with full discipline. If one or both have not improved, you will have to repeat the exercise for another month. If you fail to apply the exercise two consecutive times please stop and reevaluate your motivation. We recommend that you do not buy the consultation until you are fully determined to apply the nutritional recommendations with self-discipline. The nutritionist is responsible for creating an adequate nutrition plan to your medical and metabolic requirements, but cannot eat instead of you.
11. By accessing our services you implicitly accept the use of Romanian Law regardless of your country of origin.